Re: ebay liars?

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, dorpaul@negia.net
Subject: Re: ebay liars?
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:09:48 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/2005 5:27:03 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dmallin@attglobal.net writes:

Pay with  PayPal and use a credit card. PayPal won't help, but Visa will.

You can  usually get your money back if you present Visa with evidence the
seller  misled you and a
good explanation. It's key to be able to proove you  returned the merchandise
-- registered mail  etc.

I agree with Don completely, but I pay with American Express.  My  experience
with them in contesting charges has been excellent.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton