Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:53:41 EDT
Fred,
I will join you and call BS TOO on this Old Man & TR thing.  Hey my 2 year
old grandson's favorite toy is my TR3B.  He loves it because he can open and
close the doors, Toot the Lucas Windtones, work the shifter, grab the wheel,
climb in the back and generally have a good time.  One problem is that I can't
leave the key in because he has also figured out how to turn her on and hit the
starter button!  I am not sure but I suspect he will want to drive it when he
grows up.
When I was younger I was a Mopar Muscle Car Type Guy.  Dreamed of them and
even had a few.  Street dragging and all, I am lucky that I survived.  But how
many of those do you actually see on the road?  Now for the price of one 68
Barracuda (had one from new) I can buy maybe 3 TR's in nice shape and I can
drive
them too!  Variety is the spice of life.
Cheers,
Darrell