Re: A show of hands, please

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A show of hands, please
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:31:33 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:03 PM
To: 'Arakelian, Peter'
Cc: '.net'

Ahhhhhh Peter.

I am envious. How I miss those rides up and down the central coast (sigh), not
that it isn't beautiful up her in the North Bay. But from Rincon to the beaches
at El Capitan and Refugio up through Gaviota Pass and on through Santa Maria to
Pismo and SLO and back through the Santa Ynez Valley and Cachuma Pass the coast
enchanted me from the first. God I love that area. In the 4 years I spent at
UCSB and the 12 years I spent in Santa Barbara I put over 150,000 miles on the
TR-6 always supported by Moss Motors just miles form my door. I think I may
never get over my absolute love of the area. You are one lucky dog to live
where you do and work for whom you do. If it wasn't for the great job and money
I make up here in Santa Rosa I would be there again in a heartbeat. Still get
my parts from Moss when needed though. But the $$ I make now have put the TR in
like new condition and for that I am more than grateful.

I did drive the 6 to work today though because the 98 VDP is in the body shop
having been backed into by an unknown hit and run driver in the local Costco
parking lot to the tune of 3500 bucks. Sh-t and damn.

Deano