VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards

To: tr3driver@comcast.net
Subject: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:45:05 -0400
Randall wrote:
>I'm also still having a hard time with the concept that, as the rules are
>written, a potential Concours winning car could be classified as
"modified" for
>VTR autocross

Randall -
  Well, I didn't win the concours but at the 2004 VTR
Nationals in Richmond, my TR6 took 3rd in the Late TR6
class in the Concours and I was 5th fastest in the
MODIFIED TR6 class in the AutoX (behind MartyS, RichardG,
BobL and BudR). A non-stock cam puts me in Modified for
the Autox but not (necessarily) in the Concours.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/ Highland NY
(You think MODIFIED in VTR is tough?  Try FP in SCCA!)