Re: VTR 2005

To: Rikrock@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2005
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:31:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/05 10:57:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Rikrock@aol.com
writes:

> Hope to see some of you at TRF next week.
> Marty,
>
> Congrats on your FTD at the VTR autocross!
>
> You should put a bullseye on your car for the Summer Party autocross.  Looks
>
> like you're the guy to beat.

Yeah, How about that Marty Sukey and FTD.  That is two in a row at VTR and
constitutes a streak! He his Top Dog for Sure.  His wife Evelyn looked real
smooth out there too. Not only that, Marty is versatile and served as our VTR
Blind Concours Judge.  Yep, I said BLIND.  He was assisted out to the Modified
Class with white cane and all. Kind of gave the owners a charge!  Hey, we use
him
to crawl under the cars and if he comes back real dirty we know there is
Excess Lube, clean indicates Lack of Lube. I don't get how he can be so fast on
the track but I know he "Sure Plays a Mean Pinball."  Congratulations Marry!
Cheers,
Darrell