Re: VTR Autocross

To: GHaynesTR4@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Autocross
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:19:06 +0000

> I just returned from Rockford and the VTR convention. Great weather, events
>and
> Triumph cars and owners. I was disappointed that none of our best
>autocrossers,
> the ones who make the modified and prepared classes really interesting, did
>not
> show up. Where were MJB, John Lye, Richard Good, Bob Lang, et al? Since the
> event was held at Rockford Speedway, it was faster than recent autocrosses
>and
> typical times were close to one minute. Have to say that it just wasn't the
> same without you guys!

While it is true that none of the guys that you listed above were there, Marty
Sukey was and took FTD. Marty should surely be listed among our best
autocrossers, and if you don't believe me, ask those guys listed above.
Irv Korey (starter for the VTR autocross)
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58
Highland Park, IL