Subject: Frame repair question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject: Frame repair question
From: "Kentech Home Technology" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:59:38 -0400
WARNING! This company is the one that IMO hacked my 4A frame and tried
to charge me $1750 for their work (after an $800 price quote up front).
I ended up having to pay them $500 to stop their harassing phone calls
and email after I would not pay and then had to find a new frame because
mine was ruined.

I would suggest www.triumphworks.com <http://www.triumphworks.com/>  for
repair pieces and would avoid autorust at all costs!

Just my personal opinion (of course) but here's an exact from an email
sent to me by the owner of autorust. You decide:
I think British car owners must have a small wee wee. Thanks again for
sticking us with your totally safe {now} frame. What goes around comes
around. Jerry

John,
      Try these guys. They make a repair kit for the trailing arms.
http://www.autorust.com/sitemap.html
Bob Rochlin
' 72 Tr6