Re: Throttle Body Injection

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Throttle Body Injection
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:24:27 -0500
This TBI is from Rick Patton. He's on the list -- maybe 6-pack list not sure.
But he's right here,
probably reading this, and I'm sure we can ask him anything about it.

My first question is... if I don't have a stock engine, what does CustomEFIS
need to know about it
in order to burn a chip?

Don Malling