Re: 1-wire-alternator

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <dorpaul@negia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1-wire-alternator
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:47:35 -0500
I guess that I would add that it takes just as much work to mount either
alternator and the instructions on the VTR site are well written and self
explanatory. Why go with a single wire and give up the other features of the
electrical system such as the warning light and amp meter. Those are 2
features that far outweigh the single wire approach.
JVV