RE: Group 44 in April 2005 Automobile Magazine

To: "'Steven'" <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: RE: Group 44 in April 2005 Automobile Magazine
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:18:35 -0500
Just got my copy of the April issue, I'm a subscriber so I'm not sure it's
on the newsstand yet, but it was extremely cool to see Triumphs get this
type of press.  There's a beautiful photo of Bob driving his TR6 race car
with the TR7 V8, or is was it labeled a TR8?, anyway with the TR7/8
following alongside.  I've not read the article yet, but go out and get a
copy!

Btw, if you want to talk to Mr. Tullius in person, as well as Lanky Foushee,
his crew chief, they will both be at Jekyll Island this fall for the
Southeastern VTR convention.  Event dates are September 29, 30 and October
1st.  More details and updates can be found at:  www.sevtr.org
<http://www.sevtr.org/> .  Online registration will be available shortly for
the event.

Cheers,