Re: Adjusting the trunion steering lock stop on TR250/TR6

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Adjusting the trunion steering lock stop on TR250/TR6
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:40:39 -0500
Triumph trivia :-)

This is a TR250 built in April of 68. One fellow responded and I believe his
TR4A is the same way --
offset hole in the steering lock trunion spacer. So it's starting to sound like
they changed to
center drilled somewhere along the way to the TR6.

Another list member says the adjustment procedure is in Haynes TR250/TR6
manual. I missed it.

page 199 section 8 instruction 27.

Thanks to everyone. :-)

Don Malling