Re: tr2/3b seats and cushions

To: Randy Homanchuk <rhomer@porchlight.ca>
Subject: Re: tr2/3b seats and cushions
From: Joe Lynn <jlynn604@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:01:32 -0500
Randy Homanchuk wrote:

>Has anyone used tilt back seats for both sides of the car,fit
>ok? added convenenience of another hinged back,  safety issues.

Randy,

Thanks to a DPO, my TR3A has two hinged seats. The driver's seat fits
fine; it slides on the rails, etc. I don't know if there are any safety
issues, but then again, if I was tremendously concerned about safety, I
wouldn't drive this car at all! The hinged seat is convenient; I can
easily tuck things behind it even though I sit with it nearly touching
the back seat.

All the best,
Joe Lynn
59 TR3A