Two Questions...OK three questions

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Two Questions...OK three questions
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:21:29 -0500
As I work my way through the re-wiring of my TR6 with Dan;s harness I have
two questions:

1. What's the easiest way to get to the tranny reverse switch? From under
the car...or do I have to pull the tunnel carpet and gear shift housing and
get to it from the "top"?
2. How does the back of ignition switch come off? In looking at the VB
catalog, it looks like the back of the switch (where all the wires are
hard-wired terminated) comes off some how.

Ok... and lastly.... I seem to remember an after-market glove box that was
"better' then the cardboard-ish standard box. Is that still available and,
if so, from whom?

Thanks in advance

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6