scrubbing sound

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: scrubbing sound
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:15:37 -0500
I just completed putting my rebuilt diff and new half shaft back into my
sports six. I replaced all the UJ's during the rebuild. I completed a
test drive and I'm hearing a scrubbing noise, it sounds like
schick-schick-schick. The repair required me to have to disassemble all
the brake components which are all fairly new; therefore I have not
replaced any of the brake components other than a wheel cylinder. I'm
wondering if the scrubbing sound is the brakes bedding in to there new
position in the drums?

Any ideas?

ronnie