RE: Most Dangerous Tool

To: TR list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Most Dangerous Tool
From: "Fisher, Curt (ETS - Dixon)" <CFisher@borgwarner.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:11:56 -0600
For me it was a plain old pry bar. Got it stuck between two panels and
started pulling as hard as I could to get it out. Got the bright idea to
smack one of the panels with a hammer while I continued to pull on the bar
with all my might with the other hand. Well it came out very suddenly,
smacked me in the mouth and broke off a quarter of my front tooth. Oh, well
I probably had it coming for something. That instant karma got me.

Cheers,
Curt

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"