TR2/3/3A Temperature Gauge

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2/3/3A Temperature Gauge
From: David Willett <willgray@mail.region.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:13:09 -0500
I have a Jaeger temperature gauge that came with a parts car that I
acquired as part of my reconstruction project. The gauge itself
appears to be in good shape, but the attached capillary tube is
missing the actual temperature probe (broken/cut off?).
  Is it possible to replace the capillary and probe...there is a
threaded connection where the capillary enters the gauge...or is it a
one-piece unit?
  Dave

This E-mail message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by our Spam and Virus Scanner program,
See http://www.net2u.com for more information on this service.
Northstar Internet Services ,Your Local Isp.