RE: magazine art. on sill replacement?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: magazine art. on sill replacement?
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:08:52 -0800
> Rather than ordering
> this particular back issue I thought I'd ask this list, "I thought sill
> replacement was rather a straight-forward repair; why should I order this
> magazine for THIS?

Paul, I've never done it myself, but I can see where it would be non-trivial
to do it right.  The inner sills (not the outer rocker panel) are a major
structural component of the body, basically the only thing that give the
body any stiffness at all through the center and the doors.

And after all, we're only talking about $10 or so.  If it helps you avoid
even one mistake, it'll pay for itself many times over.

Randall