Re: I did it

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I did it
From: Harlyred1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:16:56 EDT
Well, after serious thought and consideration, it appears as though I will
HAVE to trailer it. My first choice was to drive down with a brother (in his
mid  60's Volvo P1800 that he purchased in Oregon and drove to NY)
However, we are leaving NY next Wednesday for a Harley Owners Group rally  in
Richmond, Va. We are there through Sunday. We were going to go from Richmond
to West Va and pick up the TR, the wife had volunteered to drive the TR while
I  follow on the bike. There is just too much of a chance of the trip
becoming the  basis for a divorce under those circumstances.Wherin in addition
to the
house,  she also gets the TR. So I'm planning on getting a rental box truck
large  enough for the bike and the car.If we get out of West Va early enough
Monday  morning we can be home in NY late that night.
Sounds more like work than adventure, but it is the reasonable choice. I
thank you all for your helpful advice, and plan on asking a ton of questions as

I put the new toy on the road.

Terry Flanagan
Hampton Bays, New York

Check out the new British Cars Forum: