Oil Filters for TR3A Spin-ON

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Filters for TR3A Spin-ON
From: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:58:25 -0400
Hi All,

I recently acquired a 1958 TR3A and its been almost 40 years since I've
owned one so there will be several simple questions to start. I sent a query
to the parts guys at Moss on Saturday but have not received an answer. Here
is the query:

"I do not know if your oil filters for your spin on unit will fit my TR3A.
I cannot tell if the spin on unit on my car is yours.
The filter currently on the car, however, is a BECK/ARNLEY 041-8988

I would like to know if the filters in your catalog are compatible."

Checking the charts I find that a FRAM PH966B is a replacement but have not
been able to find one as of yet on the shelf locally. Any comments on any of
this?

Thanks,

Fran Gowash

Check out the new British Cars Forum: