RE: oil pressure

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil pressure
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:09:52 -0700
> As you may recall, I have an electric fan that is connected
> directly to the
> battery (and thus not run through the ammeter).  I'm cleaning up
> some of my
> wiring, and would like to run the fan power through the ammeter.
> Is there a
> connection point that you (or anyone else) would recommend to accomplish
> this?

I don't recall offhand, do the later regulators (control box) have an extra
terminal on A1 ?  If so, that would be an ideal place to tap power for the
fan.  If not, then I think you'll need to tap into the brown/blue wire
somehow.

This assumes of course that you're still using the original generator.  If
you've converted to an alternator, then just tap into the output wire from
it.

Randall

Check out the new British Cars Forum: