Thermostats

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thermostats
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:41:13 -0400 from [4.16.141.113] at Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:41:13 -0500
I run a "Smith's" original sleeved 156 degree thermostat, have a badge bar
with 6 badges across and 2 driving lights, I have a elec. fan in front of the
radiator, duct work in place for whatever amount of air that can get by all of
that and I have Ken Gilanders 6 blade impeller water pump, last week driving
down to Richmond at 65 MPH the gauge never came above 125, in traffic it will
occaisionally come up to the 185 but will not go above that, even at idle and
"NO" I do not operate the elec fan, 50/50 anti freeze and "No-Rosion" anti
rust with a 7lb cap. My car in 15 years has never overheated under any
conditions.  "FT"