RE: 73 TR6 Wiper Switch

To: "'TR'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 73 TR6 Wiper Switch
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:16:27 -0700
> I have a question about the
> wiper switch.
> does it control the parking of the wipers or is it a mechanism built into
> the wiper box.

Not absolutely certain, but it looks to be wired the same as my early Stag
... which has both a contact in the wiper switch and a switch built into the
wiper motor that are both involved in parking.

I know the answer is in Dan Master's TR6 electrical book, but don't have
mine handy.

> Secondly, where can I get a new wiper switch?  Mine's a
> little flakey so I'm sure to need one soon.

Moss has them listed (for $105 !), probably TRF does too.  Or you could
start haunting eBay ...

Randall