Re: Whole lotta' shakin' going on

To: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, "Joe Merone" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6 Pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whole lotta' shakin' going on
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:06:08 -0400
Joe, look into your motor and transmission mounts too. My old 37 Chevy from
high school days would always chatter and vibrate when starting off when the
mounts went bad. Replacing them helped until I tried to do something stupid
and broke them again. The cycle would repeat itself frequently till I
understood there was a correlation between my bad habits and my engine mount
expense. I think my father thumped me on the head too. He figured it out
immediately. All of us have had youthful experiences that taught us lessons.
Jerry Van Vlack