Re: Judging / Ignition Wire

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Judging / Ignition Wire
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:24:03 -0700
Kurtis wrote:

>...The mother never really looked back at me, but the young girl
>glanced back at my car.  When she did, an excited expression exploded on her
>face, and she tugged at her mother's arm and pointed back at my car.  I
>couldn't hear what she said, but I could clearly read her lips: "That's the
>kind of car I want!"
>
>Best judging result I've received in a while. :)

Kids do appreciate these cars.  When I see kids at a car show admiring
the TR I invite them to try it on for size... they enjoy sitting in a
sporty car that fits them.

 From last Saturday night's show in Tucson...

http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/la-tr3-seats-4.jpg

I figure it's worth a few fingerprints to see those TR smiles.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Mt Lemmon, AZ