Re: Nostalgia...

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nostalgia...
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:38:08 -0400
At 4:25 PM -0700 7/1/04, Bill & Skip Pugh wrote:
>Whilst rummaging through some old scrapbooks I ran across an old MG
>Mitten Catalog!

I bought the cover for my car from MG Mitten.

Anyone remember the ads for Wilco in the back of "Sports Car
Graphic?" When I was a kid I always thought the place must be heaven.
I wound up living in Rochester, NY and visited there many times,
coming to know the Wilsea family. Not a fancy place by any means; a
simple storefront in an older section of town.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (27 year owner)