Truck overheating(no lbc) part 2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Truck overheating(no lbc) part 2
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 00:36:13 GMT
Well, I changed the thermostat today.  It looked like it could have been rusted
shut.  It was pretty skanky.  I topped off the anti-freeze and water, and took
it out for a 20 minuite run in stop and go town traffic.  No problems.  Didn't
even get warm.  Plus, the AC is much colder than it had been lately.  I'm going
to keep an eye on the anti-freeze, if it turns brown again, I'll do a
compression check on it.
  As always, ya'll came right to my aid.  Thank you very much, list.  I really
appreciate ya'll!
Bryan C. Loy
Clinton, Tn.