Re: over heating & heat transfer

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: over heating & heat transfer
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:08:58 -0700
> > So what is the list-thinking about things like "NO-ROISON" &
> > "Water-Wetter?"  Really hot Arizona TR's want to know!
> >
> > John
>=
>I have never used "water-wetter" so I will not comment about it,

Moss, WalMart, PepBoys, offer if as a contributing to better heat transfer.

>I have been
>using "No-Rosion" in all (9) of my cars for quite a few years and do not
>experience any corrosion in the cooling system since using it, now I do not
>know if it offers any more cooling strength or not, just the best anti-rust
>inhibitor I have found.  "

When I went to the No-Rosion website <http://www.no-rosion.com/>
they are also offering a product No-Rosion hyperCool high Performance
Supercoolant.  They claim it mixes the corrosion protection &
"increases coolant's ability to wet metal surfaces by reducing its
surface tension. This allows coolant to conduct heat more effectively
at critical liquid-to-metal interfaces inside cylinder heads and the
radiator..."

I belive the physics theoretically would result in better heat
transfer, the question would be is it one degree, or 10 degrees
better?

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
5483 W Potter Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308