Side Windows / Windshield Adjustment

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Side Windows / Windshield Adjustment
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:04:17 -0500
I've decided to finally try to correct my side wind windows / windshield
adjustment problem.  Currently, I cannot properly roll up my side windows as
they strike the windshield frame once they are about two thirds of the way
up.  I've been told before that the angle of the windshield is the likely
culprit, and that I need to loosen the windshield frame, adjust and
retighten it.

I'd guess the top of the thing need to move almost an inch for the windows
to roll all the way up.  Does this sound reasonable?  I'd expect the play in
the thing to be limited.

As always...

TIA

Kurtis J.