Re: OT: Sable radio removal

To: <lherault@bu.edu>, "TRlist \(tr\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[F91A3AE0:01C46FEB]
Subject: Re: OT: Sable radio removal
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:01:10 -0400
Hop-count: 1
Ron,

Before you order the tools from the website someone sent, check out
Pep Boys, Autozone and WalMart. I bought a set several years ago
from one of the above for something like $5. It might even have
been Radio Shack.

Regards,

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@sbcglobal.net

I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability
Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com

> Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:33:53 -0400
> From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
> Subject: OT: Sable radio removal
>
> This is way off topic but I know the wisdom of the list is vast and
> your
> experience far reaching.  I need to remove the radio/tape player from
> '99 Mercury Sable.  Anyone know how to go about it?
>
> FWIW, I joined both a Mercury newsgroup and a car repair website, but
> got no response to the question.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron L

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]