Kids, shows, owners

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kids, shows, owners
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 06:57:03 -0400 from [4.14.61.136] at Sun, 4 Jul 2004 05:57:02 -0500
At shows I have always encouraged kids/families to sit in my car, take
pictures, and tell them as much about my car as I can,  about restoring them
and most of all the folks on this list and the help they give each and every
owner, the fun of ownership at shows is sharing the hobbie, I go off the deep
end when I see signs "Do-Not Touch" at cars shows, if you do want your car
touched keep it in the garage don't come out for people to see, hear and enjoy
our hobbie after all the kids of today are the owners of tomorrow, thats what
we should all be about "sharing our cars"
Kurtis and George Hahn said it perfectly, it is neat watching kids at shows
enjoy our sporty cars, it leaves a lasting memory for them and the proud
owner.  "FT"