Re: VanDenAkker's 5 speed

To: "Herman & Helena VAN DEN AKKER" <Handhvan@MSN.COM>
Subject: Re: VanDenAkker's 5 speed
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:24:21 -0300
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Herman and Helena: The only words I can think of to decribe the HVDA
transmission Is that "it belongs there" as if it were original equipment. The
simplicity of installation is such that any layman would have no problem.

I am thoroughly satisified  and recommend your transmission adaptation to any
and all looking for a dependable addition to their Triumph.

Bob Roberts
TR4 35411CT