Re: Wiring source for a TR8

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring source for a TR8
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:48:55 +0100
Hi Bill
I have used http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.co.uk I bought the bits to
make relay control circuits for our cars, the wire I bought was the correct
colours and capacity but was the modern thinwall insulation, I think they
could offer the original style of insulation. They are able to supply a wide
range of connectors, including the correct type for a lot of our cars.
Well worth a look even if you don't need anything now, you will have a need
for them in the future!

NFI yada yada Just another very happy customer.

Graham.