Surrey tops on eBay WARNING

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surrey tops on eBay WARNING
From: "Kentech Motorsports" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:58:33 -0400
Some of you may have noticed this eBay listing for a fiberglass surrey
top.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2482
283879&category=42606&sspagename=WDVW>
&rd=1&item=2482283879&category=42606&sspagename=WDVW

It's also listed in the vtr.org classified. At least two of us that I
know, maybe more, have purchased and paid for these tops and have not
received them and have been waiting more than a month now. So be warned
if you are currently bidding on the one that's now at auction; he's now
made the auction private so no one but the seller can see who is
bidding. If you are bidding and win the auction, I would wait to see if
we get our tops before you pay. We're each out around $900 for no
tops!!!

If you are also waiting for a top that you bought from this seller,
please email me directly to compare notes. I will update the list if the
situation changes.

PeterK
Manchester, Maine