RE: Tr3a brake light.

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: RE: Tr3a brake light.
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:12:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'Paul Willoughby'" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com> i5GHI8gs012800
Message text written by "David Templeton"
>That is why my vision of a bracket in the footwell came to mind.  If
memory
serves the "More BS about TR's" mentioned something like this and I
wondered
if someone had fabricated one.  It looks like I am the guinea pig and need
to take some measurements and see what can be done.
<

Why not get a hold of a TR6 pedal assembly?  That has a pedal actuated
switch mounted to it and is hidden from view.  Although you can swap out
the complete assemblies the master cylinder locations are all different but
perhaps you can cut off the switch bracket from the TR6 unit and weld it
onto the TR3 assembly.

Dave