Re: TR3A Week 7 update (rambleish)

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Week 7 update (rambleish)
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:59:53 -0700
Triumph TR2 wrote:

>... is there anything else I should be looking for?

Yes, it's a great feeling when one of these sleeping roadsters wakes up.

In addition to what Dave and Randall mentioned, I would see how tight
the steering is as this is something that can be fairly well discerned &
diagnosed while the car still sits in the garage.

I, too, would be anxious to try it on the road once the obvious safety
items are addressed... those might include new tires as the ones on it
are likely rather old.

Once the thing is safely driveable it is pretty easy to maintain the
momentum of the project.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4