2004 VTR National Convention Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 2004 VTR National Convention Update
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:03:26 EDT
2004 VTR National Convention Update
July 14 through 17, 2004
Richmond, Virginia
Check out the website at www.vtr2004.com

This is the latest in a series of updates highlighting the 2004 Vintage
Triumph Register National Convention, Wednesday, July 14 through Saturday, July
17,
2004, at the Richmond Sheraton West Hotel in Richmond, Virginia.

Registration: Therebs still plenty of time to register! Do so on-line at
www.vtr2004.com. If you donbt want to register on-line, mail us a registration
form (downloadable at www.vtr2004.com), but please do so in time for us to
receive it before July 14. Webll even accept walk-up registrations at the
convention
up to 6 p.m. Friday, July 16. There are still hotel rooms available. Find out
more about hotels at www.vtr2004.com.

VTR Auction: One of the highlights of the VTR convention is the auction.
Triumph parts - what have you got? Forget eBay. We will have two auctions. A
silent auction will run from opening day to Friday night. Then we will have the
traditional voice auction. Barry Cole of Barry Cole and Associates will be our
auctioneer. He has a huge portfolio of events, including automobile auctions.
Barry Cole will make the auction a fun, fast moving, entertaining event.
Whether
you are buying or selling, you will not want to miss the voice auction. There
will be bargains galore. If you are coming to VTR 2004 and plan to bring
auction items, w e ask you to list your items when you arrive at the
registration
table. If you can, please make a listing in Microsoft Excel and email it to
Ken Nachman at k_nachman@comcast.net prior to your arrival. A paper listing
presented at time of registration check-in will also be fine.

Vintage Britsh Planes At VTR 2004: The four vintage British planes scheduled
to fly in for the convention's Saturday car shows at the Virginia Aviation
Museum are an RAF Spitfire, a Stagerwing Beachcraft, a Provost trainer and a De
Havilland Chipmonk. These planes will be on display at the museum during the
VTR car shows, along with a SR-71 Blackbird spy plane. Don't miss this
opportunity to see these historic aircraft.

Check www.vtr2004.com for regular updates. For more information, contact the
Richmond Triumph Register at 804-746-9409 (voice or fax) or e-mail us at
info@vtr2004.com.

Less than three weeks to go!
Expect more in 2004!
See you in Richmond!