tr6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr6 for sale
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:17:10 EDT
Dear fellow triumph lovers:

This is a sad day but one that has been brewing for some time.  It is time to
sell my 1974 TR 6.   Having never sold a triumph, I was wondering if there
are any suggestions on the best way to find a good home for our 6.

Its in fabulous running shape, used everyday and serviced by one of your most
dedicated members (not me).  Mechanically in A # 1 shape, body in very good
shape, dash and crash pads need reconditioning.

103 K miles, I also have the original manual and the repair journal and
receipts for every repair in thirty years.  Brand new tires.

What is your experience in terms of sales venue?  I keep hearing stuff about
"e bay", local paper, trade journal etc......   What about value?  I have no
idea what a great running, good looking tr6 is worth.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  The car is located in southern Maine.

cheers,

Ike Levine
74, TR 6