Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1951

To: Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca, Scott.Augustine@lexisnexis.com
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1951
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:23:28 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/5/2004 7:50:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca writes:

Unfortunately the original colour for this car when it left the factory  was
primrose yellow, and I'm not THAT desperate.

=====

Actually, Primrose (also known as "Pale" Yellow on some other Triumph and
Standard models), is a rather attractive, soft yellow. But if yellow's not your

thing....

I've  been told that 1965 GM white is a very close match for Sebring White,
that  should be an easy find.

=====

Perhaps. FYI, Sebring White is a decidedly "bluish" white. Another color I
happen to like, but you might not agree? (which is cool....)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a  jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your,  er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price  Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)