RE: Wiring help!

To: "'harold Sawatsky'" <hsawatsk@sasktel.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring help!
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:18:58 -0400
Don't know if Rick Windisch is a List member or not, so I'll post this. It's
listed on the VTR site, http://www.vtr.org/owners.html. Three very nice
overview shots of his engine bay which I believe are correct. Also, several
other pics of individual details under the bonnet (and elsewhere). These
include carb linkage, distributor, voltage regulator and master cylinders.
Don't know the differences between his 1960 model and your '56, but it's a
start. Good luck...

Rick's site:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/unwind5/pics1.html

Michael Ferguson