Re: Crosley automobiles

To: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crosley automobiles
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:35:37 -0500
From "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a at ctlnet.com>

> A friend recently had a neighbor die that had an extensive collection of
> Crosleys (don't know which models).  The decease's wife knows nothing
about
> the cars.  Does anyone know of any national clubs?  Yea, Yea I know I
could
> just Goggle it but thought I'd ask.

Or even Google it.  :-)

I remember a friend of my aunt came around to her house when I was there
with a bright red Hotshot roadster.  Even as a little kid, that seemed like
the neatest car to me.  Sort of like a shrunken Bugeye Sprite.

I see Crosley cars with the CoBra engine pop up on Ebay now and again, but I
don't recall seeing any Hotshots.  I expect that they would be rather
valuable.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.