RE: Door Wood for TR3s & TR3As

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Door Wood for TR3s & TR3As
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:22:12 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall - not a bad idea. My wood is so old and hard that glue refuses to
stick. I think I'll replace with new and see what happens. The dowell idea
is good and if my new wood doesn't fit I may need to go that route. The guy
making the piece makes high dollar custom kitchen cabinets (ask me how I
know) and hopefully it will be perfect.

Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register - Hosts of the VTR National Convention
www.vtr2004.com
(804) 840-1441