Door and sill pictures wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Door and sill pictures wanted
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:41:11 -0700 FILETIME=[9D6F5E50:01C4491C]
Hello Listers.

I am fitting the outer sills, door, etc. together and I am looking for
pictures that you may have, or could direct me to, that would show the sill
to A&B post fittings, door to sill fitting, fender, outer sill and door
gaps, etc.   Any pictures of the end of the outer sill to the A-Post (fender
off??) would also help me.

Also, the car is a 1962 TR3B and I believe it is correct to have a gap
between the outer sill and the rear dogleg.  Some pictures seem to show the
gap "filled" in and others show a gap that shows the door line gap extending
down into the space between the outer sill and the dogleg.  Any advice on
this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, once again.