Brit Car Week success in IL

To: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Subject: Brit Car Week success in IL
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:14:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i52CF0gs006109
Message text written by Pat Fischer
>The Great River Road is a system of secondary roads someone has
designated that parallel the Mississippi River from the gulf into
Canada. Highly recommend it. We're thinking of doing various parts of it
a piece at a time, just as hikers do the Appalachian Trail.
Hope everyone's Brit Car Week was just as good!
<

Pat, you should have given us a head's up.  We could have suggested a few
alternate side trips that are quite scenic and not on the designated "Great
River Road."  And we could have gotten together at some point.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO