Re: Replacing an Instrument Cluster - Tool

To: sppchicago@excite.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacing an Instrument Cluster - Tool
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:26:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/2004 4:36:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sppchicago@excite.com writes:
I seem to recall a discussion thread about a tool used for the exterior ring
for the lights and switches.  I forgot the conclusion.  Does such a tool exist
and where do I get it?
Greetings...  British Tool has a device for the nuts on toggle switches as
well as the ignition switch.  Look at

    british tool whitworth tools sockets wrenches, taps & dies, BSW, BSF,
british      TJ