RE: Color Shades of Blue for TR250 - TR6

To: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Subject: RE: Color Shades of Blue for TR250 - TR6
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:13:23 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, Divits@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net i3RCGCRT016285
Message text written by "Ken Gano"
>Why stick with a Triumph color?  If you are changing from the build color,
why not open up the whole catalog and pick a color, even modern, that you
like and just use it.  These cars were re-painted in period, so why not
now?
I looked at moderns for a long time and noted makes and years, in choosing
my colors, but then again, mines two tone :)

I'm a firm believer it, "it's your car, paint it pink, if you want."

Why do I feel like I just opened the whole "originality" debate, once
again?
:)
<

Cheese, Ken, non-original paint?  Next thing you know you'll be advocating
rack-and-pinion conversions, Toyota transmissions, Weber carbs and some
fancy-schmancy hi-tech stereo with a built in GPS.  Then you'll need an
alternator conversion to run all that.  ;-)

Dave