TR4a Solid Axle Frame and Tub available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4a Solid Axle Frame and Tub available
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
List,

I just acquired an amazingly solid TR4a SOLID AXLE tub and frame.  It is
CT67XXXL which would make it a 1966 vintage car.  The tub will need outer
rockers and floors, but the "H" section is very solid having only one small
(1/4") hole and no signs of others.  The front / rear valances are solid, but
have some small dents.  It has no accident damage and wears faded original
paint.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list and I'll make you a whale
of a deal.  Otherwise its headed to ebay in a week or so.  Its located in
Broken Arrow, OK (just east of Tulsa).

Regards,

Chad