Flushing Brake Lines Before Silicone Brake Fluid

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Flushing Brake Lines Before Silicone Brake Fluid
From: bbrewer@qnet.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:46:05 -0700
     I am flushing out my brake lines before putting in silicone brake fluid. I
tried flushing with lacquer thinner, but the are dissimilar like oil & vinegar.
What should I be using?
     I started up my newly rebuild TR3 engine last Saturday. First spark in the
first cylinder and she fired up. No leaks. It sounded like music.

     Bill Brewer