TR3A Electrical

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Electrical
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:04:26 -0700
Well I am still trying to find the problem with left hand turn signal
(i.e., flashing fast & dim, w/o an internal signal).  As my old eyes
try to follow the lines on the workshop manuals wiring diagram I
would like to ask the collected wisdom here a couple questions.

The workshop manuals wiring diagram is for a TR2 & since I am doing
turn signals, which are at least in a different place on the rear of
my 3A, does any one have a pdf of jpg of a latter diagram?

Also my old eyes yearn for the current flow diagrams in my 911
workshop manuals, which even identified the location of every place
wires plug into each other. I long for that info in the hope that the
problem is a bad connect (I know that never happens on a LBC- but I
am beginning to grasp at straws.)

Has anybody seen a conversion to a current flow diagram for the TR3?
I actually started to make my own current flow diagrams of the turn
signal system.   I guess I better get back to it?  ;-)

Thanks

John
John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Dept of Distance Education