the GT6 lives on

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: the GT6 lives on
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:32:42 -0400
Once again our 10-year-old Caravan has died suddenly.  (Maybe the
record rainfall in Boston this weekend and the leaky windshield had
something to do with it.)  But the GT6 stood proud in its stead for
errands and stuff, and will probably take me to work on Tuesday.  The
Spitfire has been considerably more reliable than the Caravan over
the last 5 years.  The GT6 has been no slouch either.  Considering
its 10 more years of age (and discounting its one faux pas of blowing
its gearbox (oops)), it wins the reliability prize!  You can't ask
for more.

Now back to your regularly scheduled TR3-6 differential talk.

Jim Muller
muller@pop.rcn.com