Re: Re PI

To: <garth@littledevil.com.au>
Subject: Re: Re PI
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:18:58 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Garth Newton wrote:
Regarding PI: what about the 3 screws for adjusting the fuel curve on the PI
metering unit?

Oh, delight! Those three innocent-looking little screws. Obviously
flagellism is your hobby - or do you just have time on your hands? You've
done it, Garth? Without a test bench, in situ but with the dentist's mirror,
three sets of double universal jointed arms, without recourse to oaths - and
still kept your sanity? I did it too but the church swear box is full to
overflowing. To the front of the class, please Mr. Newton.

But if you haven't.....? I look forward to reading of your findings in about
five years time :)

Jonmac

---